HMHS specialises in developing a custom plan, when necessary, to keep your facilities' machines in accordance with national standards. Recorded maintenance manuals also document the fact that the company is taking reasonable measures to prevent accidents and ensure high standards of safety to satisfy Health and Safety and European Directives. You can rest assured that your machines have been inspected, maintained and measures taken according to PUWER specifications (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998).
Why should your company Plan Preventative Maintenance?
A safe and healthy working environment is important to any successful, law abiding business.
HMHS understands that to prevent injury, minimise liability and maximise profit, you must Plan Preventative Maintenance.
- Identify unmet requirements on site
- Develop a plan for ongoing scheduled maintenance
- Provide PUWER aware engineers
- Machines kept in accordance with national laws
Benefits of planning preventative maintenance :
- Increase your system's life expectancy.
- Maintain reliable and efficient operations.
- Prevent costly downtime due to equipment failure.
- Reduce operative frustrations and product wastage.
- Reduce overheads and administration with a contracted service agreement.